Wednesday, March 13, 2013

First Post...Here Goes Nothing.

Yes, this is my first post of my first blog.  Why start a blog?  Well, I get extremely excited about books, movies, music and other products and things going on in my life.  Of course I share my excitement with my husband and friends but they don't always share in my exuberance.  This is my way of getting on my soap box and sharing with the world what I love and I hope that those who read will also share in my enthusiasm.

I can be a bit odd and goofy and over excited and I like to share with people like me.  :)  So like I said...here goes nothing.  Now you know why I'm blogging and I'm also going to share some of what I love and what I plan on blogging about.  My big motivator was books because I LOVE books and of course my husband does not care about my loves stories and paranormal romances so I can't really share this with him so I just need to get it out somewhere!

Favorite authors?  I started loving Nicholas Sparks in high school but have come to discover a whole new world of paranormal romance thanks to a great friend who forced me to read Twilight (yes forces since I had made fun of her for YEARS for reading the books and watching the movies lol).  After reading Twilight and getting a Kindle I remembered my love of the literary escape.  Some of my current favorites are Amy Bartol, Colleen Hoover, Abbi Glines, Tijan, Jennifer Armentrout (or J. Lynn), Moira Young, Jamie McGuire, Dawn Rae Miller, Anne Eliot, Jennifer Echols, Jessica Park, Rebecca Donovan, Veronica Roth, Lauren Oliver, Shelly Crane, Kristin Cashore...just to name a few.  Those are some that I have read several of their books and thoroughly enjoyed.  But take a look at my Goodreads page and see for yourself!  Recently I can't stop thinking about the Premonition Series by Amy Bartol, the Immortal Prophecy Series & Fallen Crest Series by Tijan, the Lux Series & Gamble Brothers Series by Jennifer Armentrout/J.Lynn, and the Sea Breeze Series by Abbi Glines....those are the ones I'm really just giddy over them coming out.  Some of the others I am still waiting for the next in the series to come out but the ones I mentioned have me extremely giddy!

So, what am I reading right now?  Deeper We Fall by Chelsea M Cameron.  This is my first book by Chelsea and I am loving this book!  Zan is so quiet, mysterious and dangerous....and DELICIOUS!  Zan and his older brother Zach were in an accident with Lottie's best friend Lexie 2 years ago after a party.  Zan was driving.  Zan gets sent to Juvi  after Lexi suffers severe brain injuries.  Lottie hates the Parker brothers and hopes to never see them again.  Her hopes are destroyed when she moves into her Freshman college dorm and finds that her roommate is dating Zach - she soon realizes Zan is also there.  Zan has loved Lottie since grade school but knows she will never forgive him for causing the accident that caused her best friend's life altering trauma.  Zan does all that he can to prove he isn't the person she thinks he is.  When will Lottie finally forgive him and see that he is everything she needs?  I don't know! because I'm still reading and soooooo frustrated!! In a good way of course :) lol  She is so blinded by her hate...she is only now starting to slowly take her blinders off.  It's sad how our own hate can totally shut us out from the one thing we we need to get over it...love.  I'm hoping to finish the book tonight or tomorrow.  Too bad I actually have to work for a living otherwise I'd read all night. :)

#ChelseaCameron
#DeeperWeFall
#lovestories
#YARomance

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited you have started and blog and will be an faithful follower of it!! Thanks for the honorable mention as the one who forced you to read Twilight! I still laugh at that, often :) Your first post was awesome! Also, the only way it will let me publish this comment is by using Pinky's blog hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL AWESOME!!! I really just feel like Pinky is the one following me. You know how he loves Twilight lol

    ReplyDelete